The IBIA Monitoring & Alert Platform efficiently gathers detailed intelligence on suspicious betting patterns. All of our members feed data into our platform using a consistent methodology to identify suspicious betting across their markets 24/7. Our approach has resulted in numerous convictions across a range of sports and has undoubtedly saved our members substantial amounts in otherwise fraudulently lost income.
The platform fights suspicious betting activity in the following steps:
- IBIA members know their customers and invest significant sums in sophisticated and robust risk management systems which detect suspicious activity in their markets.
- The regulated operator monitors all transactions 24/7 and has a 100% audit trail on who bets what.
- A member identifies an unusual or suspicious activity and created an alert which is shared with all members.
- Other members must respond indicating whether they saw similar activity.
- IBIA conducts a detailed review based on our own risk-based criteria and internal processes to establish whether the activity warrants further investigation.
- Suspicious activity is reported to sport governing bodies and regulators by IBIA and the member(s) whose market is concerned.