The International Betting Integrity Association invites you to a webinar on the 2020 US Presidential Election: Who’s going to win & what’s at stake for EU-US relations?
The webinar will bring together bookmakers, politicians and journalists to debate who will win and the impact of the election result on the future direction of transatlantic relations.
The event is organised together with The Parliament Magazine and the EGBA.
17:00 | Welcome by Moderator
- Dave Keating, Journalist, France 24
17:00-17:15 | Who’s going to win the 2020 US Presidential election?
- Matthew Shaddick, Head of Politics, Ladbrokes
17:15-17:45 | How will the outcome of the US Presidential election impact the EU and the future direction of EU-US relations?
- MEP Miapetra Kumpula-Natri, Vice-chair of the European Parliament’s Delegation to the US
- MEP Jan Zahradil, Vice-chair of the European Parliament’s International Trade Committee
- Darren McCaffrey, Political Editor, Euronews
17:45-18:00 | Q&A with the audience
The discussion will take place virtually via Zoom, on Wednesday 28 October, from 17:00 to 18:00 CET, and will be recorded.